Re: [OM] Wrist strap -vs- neck strap

Subject: Re: [OM] Wrist strap -vs- neck strap
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 06:19:03 +0100
Hi Arnab

I enjoyed looking at your mountain photos.  I used to live in
Calcutta (a very enjoyable adolescence), but I never went north, only
east to Puri and south to Madras and the Nilgris mountains.  The
colour of your mountain shots looks good and the mountains are
beautiful, but some of the other shots could do with some greater
colour saturation.  The one towards Didna looks good with the colour
of the crops.  It may of course be because I use a Mac which is set
for Gamma 1.8.

If you will allow me the liberty of suggesting... when you take
photos of yourself, it would be good to crop closer in if there is
nothing else of interest to show.  Have a look at the TOPE 1 gallery
for photos of some of the List members if you are interested:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/gallery.html

Cheers

Chris