Re: [OM] ( OM ) What we photograph - some thoughts.

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) What we photograph - some thoughts.
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 15:56:08 -0600
At 08:36 AM 6/2/2002 +1200, Brian Swale wrote:
>Hi folk,
>
>I've just had what was for me a gruelling few days. A few days ago a pet
>rabbit died in my arms after a long illness. And I was shattered.
>
>"A rabbit?", you're thinking.  Yes, just a rather stupid, but very friendly,
>affectionate, always come to you to say hello and give me a pat or a cuddle
>or rub noses, buddy and companion of 5 years, inherited from my daughter
>who had grown tired of it and now has young males on her mind.  Somebody
>I fed and cleaned every day, every day.

My condolences.  It's amazing how they insinuate themselves into the fabric of
our emotional lives, isn't it?  I live with the occasional trepidation of the
day when either of my two dogs die.

Everyone deals with this differently.  Maybe you'll get a new companion, or
maybe you'll just mourn this one.  Hope it goes reasonably well for you.

Garth