RE: [OM] ( OM ) What we photograph - some thoughts.

Subject: RE: [OM] ( OM ) What we photograph - some thoughts.
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 14:48:53 -0700
Lost my cat too to a car.  I spent 3 weeks in bed after a back injury during
which he spent all my waking hours in the bed.
Keeping a eye on me I guess and supplying company.  I miss him much more
than I would have thought.  He was not around for long less than a year and
although my wife picked him out and brought him home and the children fed
him.  He was very Much my cat and made it clear that he tolerated the rest
of the family but was not happy when I was not home.  John Gettis