RE: [OM] Water shots and vacations

Subject: RE: [OM] Water shots and vacations
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 17:25:47 -0500
At 01:11 PM 5/17/2002 -0700, you wrote:
Ok, ok, enough about the bears.  Well, one story first:  I was
up on Drummond Island at the northern tip.  I was running
(mistake #1) down a twisty trail through very dense vegitation.
Came around a corner and nearly ran into a black bear.  Must
have been no more than six or eight feet him.  We both beelined
it in opposite directions.  That trail gained two piles that
evening.

Both out of you, I'll wager. ;-)

No comments about the camera/backpacking kit yet?

AG-Schnozz

Don't carry the tent any further than you have to.

Take every piece of camera gear you own. Taking a small kit's for flying. That's my catechism. (I do usually leave something behind, but I always ask myself why do I own it if I don't take it?)

Joel ("They ain't heavy, they're my lenses") W.