[OM] Water shots and vacations

Subject: [OM] Water shots and vacations
From: "Andy Gilbert" <gilbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 22:50:38 +0100
**Original Message**
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:02:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>

Well, unless some unforseen thing comes up, we will be leaving
next Thursday evening for points north.  The past couple months
have been extremely rough with my new job and other things.
This is a much needed vacation.
<Snip>

> Have a great vacation, let us see how good it was later!  I make much use
of 35 & 100 lenses when walking, incidently, I long since dumped the 50, but
taking a 24 instead.

 Just bought a Manfrotto monopod, thought about using it as a "trail pole" ,
though my wife insists these are for wimps.  This could be a good excuse,
and believe me, my knees need all the help they can get!

Now I've got one I think I'd take the T20 flash along, just in case.  Also,
I restrict myself to one body, & therefore film type.
Actually on our last section of the South West (of England) coast path we
just took my wife's Stylus 35-70, which was adequate for "Record" shots, but
while I don't know the area you're going it sounds like you need to be
prepared in all respects.

Andy Gilbert
Exeter
Devon