Re: [OM] UPS or USPS for shipping large/heavy item....

Subject: Re: [OM] UPS or USPS for shipping large/heavy item....
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 22:22:46 -0400
I am glad that I am not the only one does not really like UPS. I too
have watched these drivers have great disrepect for the goods they
deliver. My driver at home happens to be pretty good, but what I see the
ones that deliver to work do, is atrocious. I say I sent two enlargers
by UPS, but I was worried about their safe delivery until the very
minute I read email from the recipients that they had arrived in good
shape. I pack, and pack some more when I ship, and still I worry about
UPS, I do not really trust any service totaly, but my vote for best
service for the price goes to the USPS, on any given day. I once had a
FED EX driver leave a package next to downspout by my garage door. The
package got very wet. Luckily 35mm film comes in waterproof containers.
John