Re: [OM] UPS or USPS for shipping large/heavy item....

Subject: Re: [OM] UPS or USPS for shipping large/heavy item....
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:32:39 -0700 (PDT)
Never ship something even remotely fragile via UPS
unless it is VERY well packed. They are an absolutely
hideous package carrier. My family used to get fruit
shipped via UPS (Harry and David very good fruit) Well
two months in a row we would find the box opened and
some fruit missing. We demanded to be switched to
Fed-Ex after my mom saw the guy brazenly take an apple
out and start munching on it while heading back to his
truck he didn't care that someone might have been
watching.

Mark Lloyd