Re: [OM] UPS or USPS for shipping large/heavy item....

Subject: Re: [OM] UPS or USPS for shipping large/heavy item....
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:47:43 -0400
I have sold an Omega D-2, am Omega 66, and an Omega B-2 and shipped
them. The two smaller ones I sent by UPS, and to Virginia, and Illinois
from Ohio, and they cost me about $20.00 each. I shipped the bigger D-2
to Texas by USPS Priority mail after I had broken it down into 3
packages, and did not send the base board, and it cost me $75.00.
Shipping them is a pain, and I do not even want to think about what I am
going to do with the couple others I have. Maybe I 'll keep 5 for my
darkroom insted of 3.
John