Re: [OM] Without a lens cap

Subject: Re: [OM] Without a lens cap
From: "tom wagner" <sally30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 20:34:13 -0400
I loose track of post sequence..

I've got both the 135/2.8 and 135/3.5. I prefer the 2.8 personally, however only for the reason of the brighter viewfinder that I get. From what my strictly subjective eyes tell me, both lenses perform well in the situations I've used them. I've not taken "comparative" shots with both.

The 135/3.5 may be a bit tad softer than the 2.8. Depending on point of view and choise of subject, this may be a good or a bad thing...

On Sun, 12 May 2002 20:15:57 -0400