Re: [OM] Without a lens cap

Subject: Re: [OM] Without a lens cap
From: Johan Malmström <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 21:45:28 +0200
I sometimes wonder why they didn't make cases that could hold the 135/2.8
with a filter and an lens cap!

I have cases for my 28 and my 135 and they are both quite torn, and they are
not new either, my parents bought them new with an OM-1MD. The lenses look
used but compared to their cases I'm glad that the lenses were protected
inside. Another thing I wonder is: that straps inside the case, how shall I
use them?

// Johan