Re: [OM] Going to Japan....

Subject: Re: [OM] Going to Japan....
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 13:51:01 +0200

T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Now, I need to brush up on my japanese swearwords for my
one-man-demonstration outside Olympus HQ....;)

Hey, I'll be with you there mentally...and (answering the other posting): I'll be looking forward to seeing many inspiring b/w pictures from Japan :)) Now, I really do feel I should defend my *no b/w ;) (*blush)...how is that as an excuse: About six month before going to Japan (May '99) I decided I would have to get a Camedia 2500.
Two month before I decided I had no money.
*In Tokyo, just accompanying a college who wanted to get his son a superflat cd discman, I found myself standing around next to the supercute, brandnew, in Germany yet never seen, C 2000Z. Soooo tempting. But I had decided I had no money (and decisions with me might take some time...) Before entering the subway, we went to a Sushibar. Sushi is very good for contemplation. I then started meditating on how I would feel the next day (our last in Japan), if I had *not got the camera....the rest is history ;)

cheers
Doro