Re: [OM] Going to Japan....

Subject: Re: [OM] Going to Japan....
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 11:24:56 +0100
My experience of Japan is very limited indeed - 18 hours between flights
en route back to the UK from Australia - but my interest was certainly
piqued and I'm sure I'll go back.  I stayed in Narita, the town/Tokyo
suburb near to Narita International Airport, and I was very impressed by
what I saw.  There's some beautiful landscaped gardens and temples
there.  I have some photos (taken with OM-1n) online at
<http://www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/travel/australia/2001/tokyo.htm>.
If you've got half a day or so spare at either end I'd recommend a look
around Narita, though I'm sure the temples and gardens elsewhere are
much more impressive.

Roger