Re: [OM] Going to Japan....

Subject: Re: [OM] Going to Japan....
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 13:10:17 +0200

T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Also, I do not know what to leave out: bw, slide or color print? I want
them all, so 3 bodies will have to do.

well, my intuition would be: leave b/w out (or maybe, take film but don't take 3 bodies.
reasons:
- Japan is pretty *dense and unless you take some trips into nature there is quite some smog in the cities and
-you get wo walk a lot!!
I did try b/w but find it wasn't really worth it. But then that of course is totally personal.

How would you choose if it was either a 50mmish or an 85/2?

you didn't ask *me, but I'd recommend 85 most definitely...*and the 55 :)))

cheers

:Doro