Re: [OM] Going to Japan....

Subject: Re: [OM] Going to Japan....
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:25:56 +0200
Hi :)

James N. McBride wrote:

... The red hair looks like a fairly effective sunshade for shorter
lenses.

It is, as long as the wind doesn't come from behind...

If I stayed in that squatting position very long though my old knees
would not let me get back up....would have to roll into the water.

no problem. Water was one foot (feet?? - ~ 30 cm) *deep...but I did get a little dizzy after sitting there for some minutes...

The bird
has an ominous look. Reminds me of the old Japanese monster movies from the
1950's. /jnm

I was still too young then to be allowed to watch movies ;). But it *was sort of strange to see it flying around between all these concrete buildings...

cheers
:Doro