Re: [OM] Irony - was Caution etc...

Subject: Re: [OM] Irony - was Caution etc...
From: Charles Sdunek <csdunek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 23:24:37 -0400
Hey, its ok, I was just kidding.  But seriously, how can you guys take
us seriously when we have people sueing mcdonalds because they spilt
thier coffee in their laps and it happened to be hot?  heheh  Not to
mention the burgler who fell through the skylight window of the house he
was robbing and won a lawsuit against the homeowners....  Lot's of
rediculous people and things here.

Charles