[OM] Irony - was Caution etc...

Subject: [OM] Irony - was Caution etc...
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 14:43:01 +0100
It was supposed to be irony Charles ;-)  Yes, I too dislike being
part of a supposed "lump" and I am sorry that my meaning was not
clear.

My comment was prompted by Martin Flink's point about Macy's and
English levels of customer service... but at least the subject line
has moved away from the rather objectionable one with John H in it,
eh?

Chris