Re: [OM] OT Art - was - TOPE: Landscapes

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Art - was - TOPE: Landscapes
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:40:04 -0800
===My last visit to an opening I spotted the 5-foot "stick" with a short
horizontal bar on it used to hang the center of everything at the same
height (standard is 58-60 inches).  It was in a corner of the director's
office.  Pulled one of the gallery staff aside and told him to put a sign
on it:  "You must be at least this tall to enter this attraction."

-- John===

John,

That was a joke.  They would not get it.  ;-)

Charlie