Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 00:53:17 -0800
I've been resisting, but this is too much of an opening. Walking in Tilden Park near home, I took a picture that fits some of the defintions of landscape that have been proposed/discussed. It was latish afternoon with very low light and my friend noticed a 'rock' glowing from the sunlight going through it. I took a picture which I now call my micro-landscape (in that context, macro sounds like something really big). I'm not entering it in the TOPE, but mostly 'cause I didn't get enough DOF for the effect I really wanted.

I'm playing with setting up web sites (Thanks for all the advice, folks!) and have one little one going. All the scans are from a Kodak Picture CD, not full scans and it's not ready for prime time, but I want to show my micro-landscape. It's at Moose's Pictures <http://home.attbi.com/0.000000E+00dreammoose/wsb/index.html>

Moose

Charles Loeven wrote:

===How much is a "stretch", does this exclude macro ?