Re: [OM] Test & introduction

Subject: Re: [OM] Test & introduction
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 00:56:03 -0500
Also, I've heard stories going both ways, so contrast & resolution on both
lenses might depend on the versions (as in >1,000,000 serial on f1.4), or even
the example. I never owned a 50 f1.2, but borrowed a friends for a while. My
f1.4 was sharper & contrastier than that one. The f1.2 was also slightly soft
wide open. YMMV, but at over $200, Its wasn't worth chancing that much more
money to me.

Larry