RE: [OM] Help me! Help me!

Subject: RE: [OM] Help me! Help me!
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 07:29:06 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Walt Wayman

>>>Decisions, decisions.  Anybody got a suggestion?  An opinion?  A
>>>clue?  The tiniest glimmer of a thought?

Perhaps I have misunderstood something here, but I didn't think Olympus's
anticipated release of the new digital was that imminent.  I seem to recall
reading that it was more like a year out still...  am I in error here?

That being said, if the interchangeable lens is available prior to your
cruise, that would be my suggestion.  Not being able to obtain additional
lenses pre cruise certainly wouldn't slow you down post cruise.

my 0.02 worth, and I probably deserve change.