RE: [OM] Catalog photography and configuration management

Subject: RE: [OM] Catalog photography and configuration management
From: "jamesfc@xxxxxxx" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:34:56 -0500
Hi Joe,
 You must be reading my mind!  I planned to use the 3 x 5 card approach to have
it in the shot with the number or naming convention the client wants to use.
When I crop the product, that will be removed, but I can use that number/name
to name the cropped image!  My assistant will also record the shots in order,
just in case.  If all else fails, someone from the company should be able to
assist if I still get confused!

 Thanks for the tip!!

Jim C.