Re: [OM] Help me! Help me!

Subject: Re: [OM] Help me! Help me!
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:25:18 -0800 (PST)
--- Walt Wayman wrote:
> These cruises are, after all, not full of great photo
> possibilities, but are more snapshot opportunities.  I really
> don't think they'll change course or anchor for a while just
> so I
> can get a better shot.

Sorry, Walt O buddy, O pal.  Can't agree with you there.  At
minimum I'd pack a single OM body and a couple of lenses like a
24mm and a 100mm.  They don't take any space and would give you
a backup option in case something croaks.

The photo ops on the Alaskan cruises are pretty good.  Haven't
been on one personally, but have seen enough "non-snapshot" type
pictures from them to know that you'll be wanting something
special that the digital P&S won't give you.

Besides, the ISO rating of the digital is too high for you.

AG-Schnozz