Re: [OM] Help me! Help me!

Subject: Re: [OM] Help me! Help me!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 13:48:00 -0500
I've just been told that Circuit City has great prices on some Olympus
digital and possibly the E-10, what they DON'T tell you or detail on the
sales receipt, is that it is refurbished, class 2 product with a 90 day
warranty.  Though you are in the U.K.,  it won't apply to you. Be careful
wherever you buy.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121