Re: [OM] T-10 power source

Subject: Re: [OM] T-10 power source
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 08:56:43 -0500
Scott,
  In general, I would agree with you 100%.  However, most of us that
have these
critters are more than somewhat paranoid about burning out one of these
little leds they refer to a modeling lights.  With the recent
revelations from Olympus, it hasn't gotten any better.  I will only use
a power supply that can have no spikes or any other suprises  (polarity
reversal etc.).  I call these batteries and since they are relatively
cheap, attractive.
Rand E.