Re: [OM] T-10 power source

Subject: Re: [OM] T-10 power source
From: "--p.j." <johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 06:19:52 -0500
<<<That's right; I've been experimenting with some adapters and the
non-regulated sometimes put out 9V instead of the 6V they were supposed to
give! Most of them are not powerful enough either to feed the modelling
lights of both heads of the T28 twin (that's where I needed it for). I'm
still getting the best results for both heads with the adapter of my Zip
drive, which outputs a very stable 5V, 1A.>>>

Pardon my ignorance, but how does a person measure the voltage of an adapter
over time?  I have a multimeter, but I can't imagine holding it in place for
a couple hours to check for fluctuations.
TIA,
--p.j.