RE: [OM] Irony of discontinuing of the OM series

Subject: RE: [OM] Irony of discontinuing of the OM series
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:39:39 -0500
I agree.  Let's face it, N*kon has made good cameras in the past.  The FM3a
is a superb camera.  It feels great and takes excellent pics.  That lever
thing Mark mentions is a mess though.  As far as focussing screens are
concerned, it only take 2 or 3, so not a big selection.  I was tempted to
get rid of my OM stuff before the FM3a was release.  Pre-release BS stated
that the FM3a would be a manual revolution.  No way.  N*kon seems to have a
horrible time of completeing a camera design.  Whoever screwed up the lever
is a goof.  OM was designed pretty much perfectly.  No one can touch it yet.

-Bill