[OM] For Sale

Subject: [OM] For Sale
From: Dave Jenkins <djphoto@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:18:14 -0500
I have two Olympus OM-mount items for sale from my father's estate:

1.  Vivitar 2X Macro-Focusing Teleconverter with both caps, in original
leather (?) case with instructions.  $85

2. Sigma 28-80 f3.5-4.5 two touch zoom lens with caps, hood, leather
case, and original box.  $65

Glass is perfect in both items, and neither shows any visible sign of
use or wear. Visa, MC, Discover, money orders, cashier's checks, and
personal checks from list members accepted. Prices do not include
shipping (continental U.S. only, sorry).

Please e-mail me off list to check that the item you want is still
available.

Dave Jenkins
Kensington, GA