Re: [OM] [OT] (way off topic) Bicycles WAS: Italian trip

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] (way off topic) Bicycles WAS: Italian trip
From: Johnny Johnson <jijohnson4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:33:59 -0500
At 02:06 AM 1/20/02 -0500, Larry wrote:

How far down the quality list does Suntour go?

They're so far down that they're no longer in business. Just kidding Larry - IMO they made pretty decent components but they got left behind with the shift to indexed shifting. I put Suntour drive trains on mine and Mitchelle's touring bikes and I've been very pleased with how they've operated. I'm sure I'll be out of luck when they start wearing out though.

Later,
Johnny