Re: [OM] Re: Italian trip

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Italian trip
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 23:49:06 -0800
I already have a nice Italian steel bike, built by Antonio Mondonico. (I
actually have four Italian steel bikes, but that is a story for another
time!) Riding a new bike can actually be a real hassle. It can take days
to get the fit dialed in, and weeks to get used to the balance of the
new bike. There is also a break in period with a new bike that
necessitates some adjustments. I don't want to tinker with a bike (I do
that for a living) I just want to ride one! I want to bring 'my baby'
with me. Antonio measured me and built the bike for me, it fits like a
glove and is a bike I am intimately familiar with.

Jim Couch