Re: [OM] Unexpected Surprises

Subject: Re: [OM] Unexpected Surprises
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:16:07 +0000
At 01:04 1/18/02, Albert wrote:
I have to agree here, great pictures..  I would have loved to have seen this
in Portra 160 instead of 400, but great pics.  You've got my vote..

Albert

These exceeded all expectations. Wishing now I had used Portra 160 or Fuji Astia which are easily printed into exhibition grade super high gloss 11x14's. Happened to have half a roll of 400 in the OM-1n left over from doing some night street shooting on New Year's Eve a few nights before, so I finished off the roll.

I'm going on one of my few trips to the lab on Monday (holiday for me) and will talk to them personally about whether or not an 11x14 from 35mm Portra 400 will hold together without looking too grainy.

-- John