Re: [OM] Unexpected Surprises

Subject: Re: [OM] Unexpected Surprises
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:38:53 -0800
I will tell you, 400 speed film has been great for me... UNTIL I bought a
film scanner...  Then the quality has been too grainy and subpar to me..  Oh
well, such is life..  So I've moved to 100 speed film most of the time now,
except for the B&W's which I still shoot 400's regardless..

Hope the 400 holds and is not too grainy...  Boy, I'd love to have seen
those pics in a nice Portra 160..  But you captured the moment, and that was
just magnificent..

Albert