Re: [OM] Unexpected Surprises

Subject: Re: [OM] Unexpected Surprises
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:22:57 EST
Nice work and three of my favorite subjects - cats, children & flowers.  This
is especially true when it is my cats, children (or grandchildren) or
flowers.  Your photographs and the lighting are great. I might have liked it
more had the subjects been a little further from the back drop, to where the
back drop was not an element of the photograph.  Can one easily get rid of
the backdrop with a photo editor?  Again, nice work I would be proud to call
my own.  Bill Barber