Re: [OM] Lenses from Germany

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenses from Germany
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:58:35 -0800
I've bought stuff from The Netherlands (Hi Frank), lots of stuff from Canada and an 18mm from Australia. It always just arrived in the mail. Timing is quite variable and non-logical, ie Australia quicker than some Canada.

Moose

Bachofen wrote:

Howdy all,
        I've been waiting two weeks for a couple of lenses sent from Germany.
The seller says she sent them, good Feedback etc.  She says maybe they are at
customs?  Does customs notify one when they are holding/checking something?