Re: [OM] Lenses from Germany

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenses from Germany
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:40:15 -0800
Well it all depends, although on what I'm unsure. I just received a fair sized parcel airmail from Victoria, BC yesterday that was mailed on the 11th - 6 days from BC to CA.

Moose

andrew fildes wrote:

Not really - USPS has always been sloooooowwwww on international. Usually
one to two weeks slower than anything I send to or from Europe or even
Canada. As soon as it crosses the border inward, it goes into snail mode.
It's as if they don't really approve of the rest of us.