Re: [OM] Frustration with Kodak [slight rant]

Subject: Re: [OM] Frustration with Kodak [slight rant]
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 20:42:16 -0800
Not sure I wonder which lab it was sent to. I sent 5 slides to Kodak via my
local shop (Abolins) just prior to Christmas. It was slow (over two weeks for me
as well) but the prints came back beautiful! I had 8x12s printed and was very
pleased, sharp and wonderful color. Most of my slides were K64 with two E6
slides. I had them print on glossy paper, machine prints. I am very happy with
the work.

Jim Couch