Re: [OM] Slides

Subject: Re: [OM] Slides
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 12:09:43 +0000
At 13:04 1/9/02, C.H.Ling wrote:
Hi John,

Thanks for the updated data, the data I have seen was from 1990 Henry
Wilhelm report, which has put "185 (tentative)" for Velvia, may be he has
not finished the test that time.

C.H.Ling

Should have stated my quote of Henry Wilhelm is from a 1993 excerpt. Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) is apparently involved with image stability testing also. I haven't done enough digging to find out what's available from them on-line though.

-- John