Re: [OM] [OT] two OM items for sale -> browsers

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] two OM items for sale -> browsers
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:25:25 EST
In a message dated 1/10/2002 11:21:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> "Silver-Geletin" prints are probably a bit retro-grouchy to
> those of you with those fancy Epson Ink-Jet printers.

Actually I envy your ability and space to do Siver Gelatin B&W prints.  One
of the significant short comings of an ink jet printer is that it won't do
quality B&W prints.  And also, I admire consistency (g) you are true to your
grouchy self, a prerogative of age no doubt (g).

Dave Dougherty