Re: [OM] [OT] two OM items for sale -> browsers

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] two OM items for sale -> browsers
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:05:29 -0800 (PST)
Mike ranted:
> Not
> everyone buys a new state of the art computer every year nor
> has DSL
> ISDN or whatever.

Well, maybe you should.  My job depends on it.  I got drafted
back into fulltime management of DSL at our company.  I'm in
charge of an ATM network and the DSLAMs in six of our largest
cities and assist with the systems in 30 other cities.

Spending most of my time getting QOS back up where it's supposed
to be.  You can't just throw more T1s and DS3s at a problem.
It's just plain work.

Having a riot at it, though, since I have FREE DSL at the house
(and you can bet that it isn't any crummy 256kbps)  <G>

AG-I'm only retro grouch in lenses-Schnozz