RE: [OM] AF vs. MF.. Proof!!

Subject: RE: [OM] AF vs. MF.. Proof!!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 10:08:09 -0800
Well - this really isn't a MF vs AF debate. Why would anyone spend $1000+
on a camera and then use Gold 200 at a wedding ?

As most of your post indicated Gold 200 is a poor choice of film (not only
for a wedding but for just about anything). NPH (I assume you meant NPH and
not NPC since NPC is 160) is a good film. Not quite as fine grain as some
other 400 films but very good colour (esp if exposed at 320 or 250). I like
NPH esp in 120 (where grain is less of an issue). Perhaps your sister should
sell her camera and use the money for some better film and a course or two -
sorry for the flame but I really can't resist in this sort of situation. Shame
on me :(

Alan

He said his sister was the bride, not the photographer.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California