Re: [OM] AF vs. MF.. Proof!!

Subject: Re: [OM] AF vs. MF.. Proof!!
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 22:17:40 -0400
But that's the strange thing, when I bought the 160NC they took it out
of the refrigerator at the store. The 400VC was on the shelf. And the
minute I got it home it all went in my refrigerator as always it does
with any film I'm not putting straight in the camera. Of course, you
never know where it's been 2 months ago, but this store is quite
professional. They sell to and deal with people like Freeman Patterson.
Wayne