Re: [OM] New Olys (my opinion)

Subject: Re: [OM] New Olys (my opinion)
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 22:18:44 +0800
I don't think a pro lens is designed to be able to survive from drop, my friend
dropped a 28-70/2.8 Canon to ground and it turn into two pieces. Your argument
is ridiculous, I haven't said anything about pro lens, I just said smaller lens
is cheap to make, the most expensive item of a lens is lens elements, smaller
lens element is cheaper.

You think a 28-70/2.8 for 35mm film camera is cheaper than equivalent focal
length zoom for a DC with 4/3" CCD????

C.H.Ling