Re: [OM] New Olys (my opinion)

Subject: Re: [OM] New Olys (my opinion)
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 06:59:17 EST
I don't think you can compare this new SLR system lenses with a P&S lens.
It'll have to be so much more solidly built and mounted, you wouldn't see any
similarity when placed side-by-side. Drop a P&S onto the floor and see what
happens. Pros wil not accept any similar results from the new system.

George S.