Re: [OM] Going Nowhere again

Subject: Re: [OM] Going Nowhere again
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:20:44 -0800
I have done something similar for flower photos. The pork 1/2 a mile
from my house has a beautiful conservatory with many lovely flowers,
some rather exotic for our area. I have gone down and taken photos
there. Go midweek and you will usually have the place to yourself. You
can get great flower phots, even when it is midwinter. I will be headed
down with the Tamron 90 f/2.5 when it arrives.

One thing to check with these kinds of places is their policy on tripods
and monopods, some will let you use monopods, but not tripods, some
don't care, and some say no tripods, no flash, so you will need very
fast film. Nice to know beforehand.

Jim Couch