RE: [OM] New Olys

Subject: RE: [OM] New Olys
From: "Bachofen" <mbachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:26:04 -0600
I've always wondered why this "dust on the CCD" was such a problem.  I mean
can't these companies that have been designing cameras for umpteen years build
a shutter.  They can build unbelievably fast ones that keep out light for years
and years, and they can't build one that shuts when you take the lens of and
keeps out dust?  Merry Everything!
M.E. Bachofen