Re: [OM] Going Nowhere again

Subject: Re: [OM] Going Nowhere again
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:20:57 -0800
>  ....What better excuse to get
> together and freeze our nose hairs off than to head on down to
> Red Rock Dam and photograph the bald eagles looping overhead.....

Hmm.... I just passed within 50ft of three separate eagles on my way
back from town not 1/2 hour ago. Time to dust off the 300/4.5.
Unfortunately they tend to perch in poor lighting situations resulting
in much wasted film. e.g. backlit from above against a bright sky with
me underneath :>(  But I keep trying since I don't have to freeze the
nose hairs here in 8C temps.

mike
(living somewhere surrounded by a bunch of nowheres)

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West