[OM] Photo opportunities - was Going Nowhere again

Subject: [OM] Photo opportunities - was Going Nowhere again
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 06:53:20 +0000
Cc: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
You lot are making me very envious! I know that you make your own opportunities in life, but I would dearly love to have yours :>).

On the subject of making your own opportunities, there is a great article in this fortnight's (for Christmas) Amateur Photographer on Colin Prior. This chap climbs mountains, mainly in Scotland, and takes panoramic views. The results are glorious! The URL for his website is:

http://www.earthgallery.net

No, he doesn't use OM ... Fuji GX617 now.

Chris