[OM] 200/4 -vs- 200/5?

Subject: [OM] 200/4 -vs- 200/5?
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:39:23 -0700
 Both of these are available locally. (for a bit more than skipwilliams's
averages say they should be costing, but once I add in shipping + duty it
seems more reasonable) and I'm tempted by a decent prime at that length.

 Do people have preferences for one over the other? Checking on e-sif,
unsurprisingly the tradeoff is between weight/size and rather less than a
stop (I think) of speed -- if anyone has both, which do you find you use
more? Gary Reese's tests suggest that the f4 performs noticeably better than
the f5, interestingly.

 thanks,

 -- dan