Re: [OM] This list

Subject: Re: [OM] This list
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:41:11 -0800
I just deleted all the postings in thos suspicious threads leaving them UNREAD!

So I didn't notice the issues. I feel much better knowing that I missed all the junk you mentioned.

Just advice from someone who has too many mailing lists to read.

Skip

Ditto. So for those of you who have something to say about Oly, OM, or photography it is best that you check the subject of what you are posting to. It may not be read if it looks like it is part of an off topic thread.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California