Re: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise

Subject: Re: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise
From: "Martin G Flink" <mgflink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:24:21 -0800
Bill...Once in awhile I use my FM2...Its been a solid reliable performer, but
it does'nt have the light, enjoyable feeling of an OM body not to say anything
about the heft and size of the comparable lens system...I read the reports on
the new FM3 and they have made improvements, but I think they still have the
disconcerting eye-poking film advance lever which remains out while the camera
is on...I never quite got used to that...Looks like you'll be looking for a
Nikon bellow for your dad now...Marty