RE: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise

Subject: RE: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 19:29:06 -0700
At 03:04 PM 10/12/2001 -0800, Winsor Crosby wrote:

[snip]

I shudder, but it is possible that digital technology will finally outstrip film. Already there are people on the list whose everyday camera is a digital model. Perhaps within the next 10 years. How sad to think of replacing the Oly stuff with another expensive film system that may be shortly outmoded.

Which is why I won't "replace" it, but I'll be happy to augment it should the need arise. ;-)

Garth